Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cyborg quotes

Even though not many people have read a comic starring Cyborg, he's still one of the coolest super heroes of all time. He even has great lines. Here are some quotes from Teen Titans, Injustice, and Scribblenauts Unmasked. Some may be gotten from IMDb

Teen Titans:
Robin: You remember us right?
[sees them as eggs]
Cyborg: Your the nasty EGG people who stole all my waffles!

Cyborg: [trying to convince Raven to come to the birthday party they're throwing for her] We've got a pinata shaped like Beast Boy. You know you wanna smack it.

[the Titans are deciding on pizza toppings]
Cyborg: Come on, how can you deprive me of the all-meat experience?
Beast Boy: Dude, I've BEEN most of those animals.

Cyborg: [Cyborg and Beast Boy are playing racing car games] You wanna past me, but you can't pass me, you can't pass... YOU PASSED ME

Injustice:
Deathstroke: Whatever history we have with our counterparts, you and I have none.
Cyborg: I downloaded your history. You tried to kill this world's Titans.
Deathstroke: Only a couple times.
Cyborg: Just don't expect any warm fuzzies from me.

Scribblenauts Unmasked:
 Cyborg: [finishes beating up a machine] Oh, hey! Didn't see you there! Welcome to the Watchtower. The Justice League has voted, and we've granted you full clearance.
Maxwell: Cyborg!!! Wow! It's so cool to meet you! I've been a fan for like... ever!

Cyborg: But just recently, I've noticed two people I haven't seen before. Their security clearance checks out, but...I don't know

Cyborg: Stop right there Slade!
Deathstroke: Lights out! [knocks out cyborg with staff]

Cyborg: Amazo escaped! Help me with this, I can't fight him alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment