Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2013

Superior Spider-Man

The legend of Spider-Man began with Peter Parker and may end with Otto Octavious. This is it. Marvel's newest Spider-Man series Superior Spider-Man! For those of you who don't read the series, don't read comics(Get your priority straight.), or who don't read at all, I will explain. In the last Amazing Spider-Man issue(#700 The Dying Wish) Ottto Octavious(Doctor Octopus) was dying, so to cheat death he switched bodies with Peter Parker. By switching, Otto learned Peter's leason of responsbility, Otto became superior Spider-Man with a costume change(Per the norm). At first it was a little depressing that Otto is Peter, but I got used to it. He's actually getting to be deadly in a good way. Then issue #9 came around and it was sad when P.P. fully died(Peter's memories went to Otto's brain and took on a form of their own and Otto killed him by wiping Parker's memories.) However I moved on and I like the guy. I just don't know how they'll break it to the other fans. I love the artwork, but on the cover of #1 there's a mishab. On Spider-Man's right index finger, there is a green spot. What's that about? The artwork in the pages are actually neato! The artwork is shar edges and much shading. The artwork is a little like Manga which my sister pointed out. They have well exceeded my ideas of the shadows. I find the letter column convient but I can't find the mail adress. If Ryan Jablonski is reading this I want to say congrats for clone trooper Benjamin! Coincedentally, my name is Benjamin. About the comics, everything is balanced and brilliant. I give it two MEGA THUMBS UP! Go Superior Spider-Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment